Da U

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Miami would still be losing if FAU didnt fumble 2 straight possessions. Also #24 Utah is tied with Utah State. Which shows Michigan is really bad or Utah State is really solid.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Miami would still be losing if FAU didnt fumble 2 straight possessions. Also #24 Utah is tied with Utah State. Which shows Michigan is really bad or Utah State is really solid.
I think Utah State won like 8 games last year after losing 3 QBs. They had a bad week 1 but they were a popular dark horse pick for a G5 team that could mess up a P5 or Boise St season during the offseason

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Still can't stop the run. That is all.

Looks like that's true .6.76 YPC? .... http://www.cfbstats.com/2015/team/415/rushing/defense/gamelog.html
MIA came back, but bigger, stronger, faster usually does that in the second half. When they can't bully the other team, they'll be in trouble.

For us, death march time again. Intentionally down the ball after getting a first down to extend the TOP and twist the knife ...........

I think UVa is going to be better than most people think. UVa is getting the better recruits compared to VT than they used to get ....... UVa coaching leaves something to be desired. They would LOVE to have CPJ.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Looks like that's true .6.76 YPC? .... http://www.cfbstats.com/2015/team/415/rushing/defense/gamelog.html
MIA came back, but bigger, stronger, faster usually does that in the second half. When they can't bully the other team, they'll be in trouble.

For us, death march time again. Intentionally down the ball after getting a first down to extend the TOP and twist the knife ...........

I think UVa is going to be better than most people think. UVa is getting the better recruits compared to VT than they used to get ....... UVa coaching leaves something to be desired. They would LOVE to have CPJ.

I did not get to watch the 2nd half, but suspect strongly that Miami came back because FAU had lost their starting QB and HB in the 1st half. I wonder what the outcome would have been without the injuries.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
I did not get to watch the 2nd half, but suspect strongly that Miami came back because FAU had lost their starting QB and HB in the 1st half. I wonder what the outcome would have been without the injuries.

Possibly, but when I watched Driskel he looked ten times better than the starting quarterback

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I think Utah State won like 8 games last year after losing 3 QBs. They had a bad week 1 but they were a popular dark horse pick for a G5 team that could mess up a P5 or Boise St season during the offseason
Utah State has been good for several years. They could have beaten Utah at home I think. I see them something close to Boise or a little behind BYU. Definitely a tough out for Utah last night. Think Utah is pretty good this year.