D.Geller and Son: Kickoff return for TD Promotion

Will GT return a kickoff for a TD against Wofford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
So I was listening to the radio today, and D Geller and Son has a promotion going on saying that if a Tech or ugag player runs a kick-off back for a touchdown, any purchase made this weekend will be free. This got me thinking that Jamal Golden hasn't played in close to a year and is probably ready to ball-out. Meaning there is a higher chance than usual we could run one back against Wofford. So its poll time. Do you think we run a kickoff back against Wofford?

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
So I was listening to the radio today, and D Geller and Son has a promotion going on saying that if a Tech or ugag player runs a kick-off back for a touchdown, any purchase made this weekend will be free. This got me thinking that Jamal Golden hasn't played in close to a year and is probably ready to ball-out. Meaning there is a higher chance than usual we could run one back against Wofford. So its poll time. Do you think we run a kickoff back against Wofford?
What do you mean "any purchase will be free"? Can't be as simple as that.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh, I didn't realize it was for opening kick. Im going to change the rules of the pole to the whole game! haha

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I would think our chances against Wofford would be better than UGA's against Clemson, and if that happened, can you imagine how the "dawg" fans would feel about "redeeming" their "free" offer based on something like that? :whistle: