Custis injury

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
MCL is the best one to strain (tear) as it is the only knee injury that can heal itself without surgery. I tore mine all the way through and was back about 3 months later with just some rehab.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Tony Hollings says hello.

I don't know what his injury (or pre-injury) was but don't mess with injured knees. The injury may worsen or the athlete may compensate creating an injury elsewhere. Just not a good idea to put a kid out there when he needs to be healing instead.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Tony Hollings says hello.

I don't know what his injury (or pre-injury) was but don't mess with injured knees. The injury may worsen or the athlete may compensate creating an injury elsewhere. Just not a good idea to put a kid out there when he needs to be healing instead.
Especially when it's not even a real game.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You just aren't going to take a chance with him, JT or ANY player for the sake of a spring scrimmage for goodness sakes.
And that's why the sloppiness on O didn't bother me too much. We were trying out everyone in lousy conditions. We didn't play a lot of people. But did we lose anyone to the fall?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Anybody know anything about the extent of injuries to Jeune, Autry, or Kallon? Reports indicate J Thomas and Custis will be 100% by Fall and it is wait and see on Hill and Roberts. Hope everybody else, including Preddy is OK by Fall.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Staff member
Jeune should be back by Fall camp.
Autry will be good to go unless he gets hurt again