Cuse?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
If Clemson wins they’ll get blown out in the playoffs. They are one of the luckiest teams I’ve seen. The amount of times they’ve escaped defeat is mind blowing

CEB

Helluva Engineer
If Clemson wins they’ll get blown out in the playoffs. They are one of the luckiest teams I’ve seen. The amount of times they’ve escaped defeat is mind blowing
Cuse bailed them out. Clemson had nothing going until Cuse D lost their minds. Hopefully their offense has another drive in them.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Clem just doing what they do... Cuse mental meltdown opened the door and Clem just pouring it on.
Shame... Cuse had control

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Just got home. Saw the lack of personal foul on Clemson hitting Cuse QB out of bounds.

Turned off game. Fix is in. Can't beat the refs.
Cuse probably should’ve gotten that one, but this game totally changed on two absolutely bone-headed unnecessary personal fouls. Clem was dead in the water (and would’ve been punting again) before those penalties...

CEB

Helluva Engineer
That’s a catch. If they rule it’s not, the fix is definitely in

If the previous play were anyone else, it probably would’ve been roughing n:)

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
That’s a catch. If they rule it’s not, the fix is definitely in

If the previous play were anyone else, it probably would’ve been roughing n:)
Fix was set at halftime. I told my brother I was ready to see some flags go clemsons way after halftime. That unnecessary roughness on Clemson qb was it. Downhill from there

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Just got home. Saw the lack of personal foul on Clemson hitting Cuse QB out of bounds.

Turned off game. Fix is in. Can't beat the refs.
Meh, I think the QB went all Italian soccer there and fell down. Initial contact was made inbounds and there was a tiny push at the end; not enough for a flag in my opinion. On the other hand, the Cuse defender made first contact with the CU QB out-of-bounds, so that was an easy call.