Critical need to move up GT-Pitt game ...

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
to at least Wednesday night, and/or no later than Thursday night, before torrential rains from Hurricane Florence arrive.

It ... must ... be ... done. The scheduled Saturday start simply will not be possible.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
giphy.gif

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
According to The Weather Channel there will be no rain in Pittsburgh until Sunday so Hurricane Florence will have no impact on the GT-Pitt game:cool:

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USPA1290:1:US

I don't think that forecast includes anything from the storm. It only lists a 40% to 60% chance of "showers" later than Saturday. I doubt any of the forecasts on the East Coast are going to include heavy rain from the storm until the path is better defined.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Based on the latest forecast, the eye of the hurricane will be somewhere over North Carolina at game time. That MIGHT be close enough that we could experience wind gusts and rain from the outer bands of the storm. The wind would have the greatest impact on passing, which we rarely do, and kicking/returns.

More interesting might be the team traveling home. Do they fly or take a bus? Either way, the trip home will probably suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
You're fun at parties, arent' you?

Lol I hate parties. I'm just basing it week to week. After USF I don't expect much from this team until proven otherwise. I will cheer until my voice is gone, but my head is in a different place from my heart. Heart says we go into Pitt and win 31-17, my head tells me we lose 38-28.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Lol I hate parties. I'm just basing it week to week. After USF I don't expect much from this team until proven otherwise. I will cheer until my voice is gone, but my head is in a different place from my heart. Heart says we go into Pitt and win 31-17, my head tells me we lose 38-28.
I have a feeling GT will cruise past a collapsing Pitt team 37-21