Crazy World We Live In

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Can't make up stuff like that... SMH

I'm not sure if Id describe her as pond scum or below whale poop... But she is def low class trash.

The officer handled that well.

It would be funny as all if she went to traffic court had all of that played out in front of a judge to see what he would do with her fine and then maybe tag her over some additional penalties for being such a jerk. Although, technically I guess it's not a law against that.

SnidelyWhiplash

Helluva Engineer
GO DR FAUCI!!!!!!!! You go sir!

on the today show, savanna Guthrie asked why kids and even vaccinated adults are required to wear a mask outside all day at summer camps, given the lack of transmission and the lack of health risks to young children, and the lack of any evidence that vaccinated people can acquire or transmit the disease. She said “aren’t these rules excessive?”

Dr Fauci laughed at the CDC - he said “we’ll I wouldn’t necessarily call it excessive, but I’d definitely call it conservative.” FINALLY.

ramblinwreckguru

Ramblin' Wreck
GO DR FAUCI!!!!!!!! You go sir!

on the today show, savanna Guthrie asked why kids and even vaccinated adults are required to wear a mask outside all day at summer camps, given the lack of transmission and the lack of health risks to young children, and the lack of any evidence that vaccinated people can acquire or transmit the disease. She said “aren’t these rules excessive?”

Dr Fauci laughed at the CDC - he said “we’ll I wouldn’t necessarily call it excessive, but I’d definitely call it conservative.” FINALLY.

Take your Covid hate to the Covid thread! :ROFLMAO:

SnidelyWhiplash

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I’d say he handled that well. He did nothing, yet she accused him of murder and racism. She did many things to deserve similar treatment from him, yet he remained professional. Very impressive. Hope we don’t lose good cops like this due to this ridiculous environment we are in right now.

Well unfortunately we’ve been shedding cops in a lot of the big cities for awhile. When you don’t feel like the department, media, and community have your back and there’s a high cost of living, it’s a tough haul. Many are retiring and changing careers, and many others are moving to smaller exurb and rural towns.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
BREAKING: People don't like getting pulled over by cops and some of them are huge *******s about it. Are liberals to blame? More at 11.

as you know I have some conservative thoughts but this attitude ain’t unique to liberals. I was never enthusiastic about traffic enforcement and generally wrote tickets only on traffic accidents when someone got hurt Or if I was showing a rookie how to do traffic enforcement. I always felt like a hypocrite telling someone they had to pay a fine for doing things that I myself did in a car, as a kid and as a cop truthfully. But with that said ive been cussed out by all walks of life. Try pulling over a rich Conservative and telling him what not to do, that was always fun !

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
This is incredible. Ya’ll get out and exercise or some ****, LOL.

according to this theory Millennials will save our country around 2030, after the crap hits the fan.

at least in watching a presentation of this cycle on You Tube I found out I’m not a “Boomer”. Whew, escaped it by 1 year apparently I’m a Gen X or a Nomad, I’ll be fixing things in the 4th Turning.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
So not to comment on The APD shooting of Brooks itself but now we see why cops dont trust their bosses. The civil service board threw out the termination of the officer because the very people who demand due process in the legal system didn’t hesitate to demand, execute and/or accept the absolute and complete denial of the officers due process.

When Brooks own attorneys are saying the city violated the cops rights it should be a flashing red light.

they could have fired this officer properly and he would still be fired but they didn’t, now wait and see how much the investigation of the pending criminal case against him will be questionable.

Chief Shields actually testified that they fired him to quell the riots. I imagine that testimony alone gets him acquitted of the criminal charges given Paul Howard charged him without impaneling a Grand Jury ( a US and State constitutional requirement ) or waiting on the GBI to complete its investigation.

now apply this incompetence to how they deal with any normal discipline issue, wonder why you can’t get rid of bad cops and why the good ones know it ? Leadership is incompetent at most agencies.

they fed this cop to the mob, to save their own asses.

Last edited:

SnidelyWhiplash

Helluva Engineer

SnidelyWhiplash

Helluva Engineer

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Okay, so who is held accountable for hiding and sitting on this for 3 years? Could have saved a life. Until we go after the people who lie on police reports, hide things, and so on, we’re not fully moving the needle.

whose responsible depends on the facts. And once again highlights possible incompetence of action and or thought.

since the incident is on body cam I’m going to assume that some kind of use of force report was completed by the cop. If the body cam footage wasn’t pulled to review the use of force it’s an admin fault issue and we will find out that all these high ups who testified against the cop were themselves derilect in their duties of monitoring their own department.

if the cop didn’t complete a use of force then a review of the body cam should have been done when the complaint came into the Dept. (Not completing the use of force alone could be insubordination and lead to termination depending on rules agreed to in collective bargaining).

I don’t know how it’s set up with that Department but the matter may have been reviewed by the District Atty or AGs office once a complaint was alleged and they decided no action was to be taken.

it could have been reviewed by command staff and determined to have been lawful, don’t know what the complete incident shows.

it’s also possible that the cops use of force incidents were audited by the FEDS AFTER the Floyd incident and they alone decided to pursue charges without a parent of vct complaint.

hard to know whose fault if any, lies where.

the interesting part is the fact the kid didn’t die, that may be what makes it an easy case to prosecute. The ME literally listed 4 contributing causes of death factors and detailed Floyds physical health issues in that case, which in my view standing alone is the very definition of reasonable doubt for murder or manslaughter. The Feds will have the same issue.

in the kids situation there is no such evidence to cloud physical abuse, either the allegation is clearly visible or it’s not.

When in the light most favorable to the cop, this 14 year old “kid” could be 6ft 4, 320 lb defensive lineman fighting like hell with the police. If that’s the case then we have a Biden Justice Department pulling a Keisha Lance Bottoms, Paul Howard type prosecution for the mob to consume.

we need to see the video, but that would also mean more riots regardless