CPJ

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder why CPJ does not hire his asst coaches off of these fan sites because a lot of fans that post on here think they know more than him and the asst coaches . I wonder why some of you are not coaching at GT since nearly everyone knows more than CPJ? GT will be just fine and fans should just sit back and enjoy the games and talk about how good the team is playing and not talk all this negative BULL S--t!!!! Go Jackets

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Ya me and PJ have a teleconference every week before the game to go over what I think he should do...so I'm good.

Whatllyahave

Georgia Tech Fan
I wonder if CPJ has lost something. He used to be a wizard at in-game adjustments...calling the right play...changing blocking patterns. Haven't seen that recently. I wonder if he has lost his touch or if we just aren't getting the execution we have had in his earlier years.

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder why CPJ does not hire his asst coaches off of these fan sites because a lot of fans that post on here think they know more than him and the asst coaches . I wonder why some of you are not coaching at GT since nearly everyone knows more than CPJ? GT will be just fine and fans should just sit back and enjoy the games and talk about how good the team is playing and not talk all this negative BULL S--t!!!! Go Jackets
you kidding? they can't afford any of us! :happy:

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
After a play that fails horribly, I usually know one that would have worked better. If they paid for armchair criticism, I could quit my day job..

nodawgs

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks Boss Ross! You just changed everyone's opinion of the last 7 years. We needed that!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Part of a fan's job is to second guess the coach. I agree with Cheese, it makes the boards more interesting when there are opposing opinions (and people aren't talking out of their posteriors).