CPJ talks Ole Miss

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
This is going to be a tough game. I have watched a couple of Ole Miss games and their QB can be either a life saver or the cause of a Loss.

I really think we are going to move the ball on their D, I was not impressed when i watched them

However, if their QB is on and our CB's are playing their standard 10 yard cushion, it could be a long game for us.

gtdrew

Banned
Good news on Devine losing some weight. Someone (I believe Errin Joe) tweeted about him looking like the girl from the movie Precious:Based on the novel PUSH by Sapphire.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eric, how much weight has Chris Griffin put on since arriving on campus? From what's been said he came real close to making the 2 deep out of fall camp.

I dont know the exact number but I seen him a few weeks ago and he is a good sized kid. Really excited about him...I think he will be a starter next year.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Sorry about Bailey. But he gets his degree this spring and leaves a big winner with that degree.

Great news on Devine. That would put him in the 320 range weight wise. Close to an ideal playing weight.

And the weight gain by Akins gives us another large DT/NT to add to that list of players coming in next season and reduces the need to recruit at those two positions.

Do I detect the "wheel of fortune" turning in the right direction?

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
Good to hear that about Shamire. With his frame he should be able to pack on some serious muscle. We may be able to run 1 less guy on the line once he's in good enough shape he's so big.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I just noted Akins has put on 25-30 lbs since he hit campus? Damn! He found what Shamire lost :D Any update on Kevin Robbins?

and he has gained about 50-60 pounds from the start of his Senior year to know...CPJ did not update Robbins.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
With Akins adding the weight he has as well as some of the other young O and D linemen it looks as if the S&C program it starting to pays the kind of dividends we'd hoped for bringing in Coach Sisk!