CPJ radio show tonight at 7

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Well, that's why Paul Johnson is Paul Johnson and Ilovetheoption is ilovetheoption.

In that situation, i'm kicking the FG 100% of the time. I'm at home, against a "lesser" opponent, I play for OT and trust my team to outplay them after the flop.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Well, that's why Paul Johnson is Paul Johnson and Ilovetheoption is ilovetheoption.

In that situation, i'm kicking the FG 100% of the time. I'm at home, against a "lesser" opponent, I play for OT and trust my team to outplay them after the flop.
It's deja vu from '09 Wake Forrest. He's going with Byerly.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
BxnAXetCMAATo8Y.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I couldn't catch it - and now in the waiting game for them to post the replay.. anything interesting? Did he comment on if PD did swing at the guy?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Not a true hijack Cheese, he mentions on the call he was pretty sure it was the correct call.

Great show overall. I thought CPJ had some funny moments, talking about blacksburg being quiet since they won't be so lubed up

He also gave some funny grief to BG about route terminology. BG tried to hide behind Roddy and CPJ said, "that's cause Roddy didn't run any routes while he was here." It was pretty funny

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Very interesting that Coach Johnson said they intended to run the no-huddle against GSU.