CPJ radio show tonight at 7

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm sure they have. When you call in they ask you what you're going to ask coach and a few times both he and Brian (and previously Wes) have puzzled looks on their faces when the trollish-question gets asked. I've sat across from PJ but they've never asked me what I'm going to ask, possibly because PJ knows he could beat you up if you change up the question on him.

FWIW, he's not a small guy - he certainly looks like a D-Line coach.

Funny story: I was there when he made the, "If you call in to a radio show and bark you're either retarded or need to get a life" comment. Immediately after the show ended I was chatting with him and his phone blew up. He excused himself and I heard him say, "Are you serious?" and walk off in disbelief.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know how to listen to the show online? I couldn't find last weeks show and that's the only way I can catch it since I live oot.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know how to listen to the show online? I couldn't find last weeks show and that's the only way I can catch it since I live oot.

I've just gone to the 680 the zone website and clicked the Listen Live button. On Saturdays, I've Googled "TuneIn Georgia Tech IMG" or something like that and have gotten the game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure they have. When you call in they ask you what you're going to ask coach and a few times both he and Brian (and previously Wes) have puzzled looks on their faces when the trollish-question gets asked. I've sat across from PJ but they've never asked me what I'm going to ask, possibly because PJ knows he could beat you up if you change up the question on him.

FWIW, he's not a small guy - he certainly looks like a D-Line coach.

Funny story: I was there when he made the, "If you call in to a radio show and bark you're either retarded or need to get a life" comment. Immediately after the show ended I was chatting with him and his phone blew up. He excused himself and I heard him say, "Are you serious?" and walk off in disbelief.

Was that you who asked a question about how quick we ran the option compared to Navy, or something like that?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if it was heated or animated. It looked like CPJ was trying to explain something and Pelton was looking for clarification. Not sure what the raised fist was. CPJ was aggravated, but it wasn't clear who he was aggravated with.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Tonight could be a lot of fun, depending on the callers they let get through for questions. I just want to hear how bad PJ says the D played in that second half. I want bluntness, not coach-speak. I would respect a statement like this, "you know, we have had attrition we did not expect, and we have not recruited that area (d-line) well enough, but that is going to change, and I promise you that." Of course, he cannot promise something that is dependent on 17-18 year-olds, but I sure would like to hear some resolve in his voice about recruiting and going wherever it takes to bring in some big nasties.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll be there to hear it live! I want to see his face. I have been in his shoes a bunch of times, giving up huge leads that is. It should be interesting.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Was that you who asked a question about how quick we ran the option compared to Navy, or something like that?

It was. I got tired of all the "Navy runs the option faster" comments and measured stuff out (better is a different story).

PJ basically was like, "Um, yeah, knuckleheads. Jon Dwyer's pretty fast, so you figure he's going to hit the dive a lot quicker."

You'll notice that Jon would actually sit a half yard deeper than our other B-Backs because with his speed he would get to the mesh point faster. The bigger B-Backs or those with not as explosive a first step as him sit a half yard closer to the QB. Those big backs he had at Navy were practically on top of the QB.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
When the Braves are on the show is on 98.9 but they were still playing music, but the show may not stream