CPJ Practice Comments 8/25

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I would have to agree, it's great to have some depth on the O-line. Plus don't forget we still have Will Bryan coming in next year.

Last edited:

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Because O'Reily is at RG right now.

Marshall playing so well was a good surprise for us...coaches love him. With his ability to possibly be the #2 Center...it allows us to move O'Reily to G and then we could use someone like Brigham at T. Gives us more depth..which is excellent.

ok i didn't realize they moved oreilly....

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
I mean really I am excited just on pure depth alone...Chamberlain, Braun, Burden, Mason, Griffin, Klock, Joe, Fromayan, Brigham, Devine, O'Reily, Marshall, etc...Heading in the right direction.

about time and something to definitely be excited! just wish we'd had this kind of depth a few years ago. better late than never, i suppose.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
You need numbers on the lines. The chances of more panning out increases. Finally it appears the OL has that. Now need to work on the DL.

We just seem to miss getting in rhythm with talent on this team. Need numbers to help that

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I would have to agree, it's great to have some depth on the O-line. Plus don't forget we still have Will Bryan coming in next year.

And O'Reilly is prep to take over for RG for Mason in 2015. Smart move but all based on high performance from Marshall.