CPJ on ESPN Chattanooga Radio

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like Chattanooga radio hosts like Tech more than any atlanta sports radio host.
A sportswriter for the Chattanooga paper did a really creative beatdown on the 2008 Georgia-GT game, and Tech's second half surge. Safe to say Richt would not like it. Maybe it's the water but there is a GT flavor to the thing.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
The two guys who host the show are Auburn alums. But one of them has said the first college football game he ever attended was at Grant Field and they both have said there may be no better backdrop for college football than Grant Field and the Atlanta skyline.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The two guys who host the show are Auburn alums. But one of them has said the first college football game he ever attended was at Grant Field and they both have said there may be no better backdrop for college football than Grant Field and the Atlanta skyline.
Wish somebody could find a way to bring back that Auburn-GT rivalry. Not playing Auburn to the west is like ignoring Clemson to the east. Maybe every other year or something. Conference play is fine but it is awfully hard to build a rich rivalry when your fans have to travel 750 miles to the game. I think I remember as a small boy hearing the cry of "War Eagle!" on the radio. Maybe I dreamed it. But between "Roll Tide!", "War Eagle", and "Rambling Wrecks" you have three rallying cries that are unbeatable.