CPJ notes from Wednesday

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
- Said Zenon, Hill, Bostic and Perkins will be the four man rotation at A Back.

- Said we will have a "few guys out"...the list will be out Thursday.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
So Days went from a starting AB 2 weeks ago to a backup at BB? AB gets even better when you throw Andrews into the mix. Things are looking up this year!

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Do you think this will be the 4 man rotation at AB primarily moving forward or is this focused on the first game? Has Snoddy fallen way off after competing pretty well in the Spring? I know there were a few mentions of him struggling early in camp but then it seemed he picked it up a bit.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
@NorthGaJacket15

For the year...and yes Snoddy isn't close to playing right now.

Has he red shirted yet? Even if he hasn't, it seems unlikely he would this year, but it would seem to make sense given all the seniors we lose at the end of the season. May be his best chance for future playing time.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Can you imagine being the other team, already getting your eyes beat out, and Tech puts in its third (or higher) string A back and it's Snoddy zipping through your JV defense?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I admit I don't understand all about this so I was wondering how they can both redshirt because GT player info pages show Andrews 2012 (true freshman) redshirt & Snoddy 2011 (true freshman) redshirt.

Yeah exactly...I was saying both players have already redshirted...usually players redshirt the first year if they aren't going to play that year...which is exactly what happened with Snoddy and Andrews.