CPJ needs to be fired

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Auburn runs almost identical to what we run except out of shotgun. It' crazy how people don't see that

If we could pull off the recruits that Auburn has with out the limitations of GT, we would be much better. However part of me still thinks CPJ might be at the point where he his getting out coached on many levels.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I would just want to know who may replace CJ? Anybody looked at the list of schools out there now looking for a head coach? And none of those looking have the combination of shackles of budget, lack of admin support, academic tecqirements, and lack of majors that we do. That is just reality that some of you don’t accept. I hated this year but With the competition out there this is not a good year to go looking for a HC. Another BLewis or Pepper would be our luck. Changing out some of our assistants I am all for.

What good asst coaches will come here? Knowing, and coaches talk to each other, that CPJ is on the very, very backend of his stint here?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech candidates are:

And it will remain that way for the foreseeable future. GT wants a better football program? GT needs to spend some more money. For a school that supposedly graduates all these millionaires, GT fans act like they deserve a Ferrari for the price of a Prius.

I feel like a lot of our alums probably don’t give a rip about football. I would say most came for the academics instead of athletics and that’s probably still what they care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Auburn doesn't rely on cut blocks and constantly have their OL rolling around on the ground like a beached whale.
Auburn passes much more effectively.
Auburn's offense doesn't immediately turnoff recruits.

We drive block and cut block. Depends on the situation. I think the main problem is how hard our offense is to learn compared to Auburn. We have 10 different blocking schemes for one play.

Matt E

GT Athlete
Auburn runs almost identical to what we run except out of shotgun. It' crazy how people don't see that

Auburn bas evolved offensively. They look completely different than they did with Cam and Nick Marshall at QB. They sling it all over the field now

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
GT's candidates would be more like

Scott Satterfield App State
Jeff Monken Army
Ken Niumatalolo Navy
John Grass Jacksonville State
Scott Satterfield Kennesaw State

you mean Brian bohannon from kennesaw. But yea, pretty good list. Though as much as I like the option and we have the personnel, we should keep our options open. I mean this after CPJ steps away, he's not getting fired provided he does what he needs to do.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
you mean Brian bohannon from kennesaw. But yea, pretty good list. Though as much as I like the option and we have the personnel, we should keep our options open. I mean this after CPJ steps away, he's not getting fired provided he does what he needs to do.
Sorry for the screwup,Potato!:rolleyes: I could very well see the next GT coach being Scott Satterfield,John Grass or Brian Bohannon. GT could easily afford them and they are all up and comers.