CPJ needs to be fired

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Lane kiffin! Kendall briles!!!! Charlie strong!!! Scott frost!!!!
Two guys who failed miserably at powerhouse programs with all the help they could ever need, the OC for FAU who was allegedly involved in a rape cover-up scandal, and a dude who is going to Nebraska or Florida next year. Great list you've compiled here; someone should forward it to the AD.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
And how do you recruit someone who wants to play at a big sold out stadium or someone who doesnt want a hard degree from Tech? Tech doesn't offer any of that.

If that is how you are going to limit your recruiting philosophy. Maybe some people are just better recruiters than others. I know I have seen salesmen that were more successful than others.

So we are going to hire someone and tell them they have to recruit S/As by only focusing on those 2 aspects?

We can just give up and make excuses. That seems to be what GT is teaching these days

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Still have to take calculus and there are very few degrees like that. We have what? Half the degrees of most other major schools and they don't require calculus?

Jesus mother of God! Is this news? CPJ never knew this? Maybe, for several million dollars a year, somebody should shove some electrodes up his *** to wake him up and tell him this is part of your freaking job! Did nobody tell him that?

Honest to God in Heaven, I bet at least 51% of our fellow posters here told their grade school teachers that a dog eat their homework on the way to school. And they told the teacher that at least 3 times a damn week. And they did it for every single week that school was in session.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
It's hard to argue with the observation that CPJ has lost some effectiveness. How ever, it should also be noted I watched an undefeated UCF team last night with 2 starting DTs, Tristan Hill and Jamiyus Pittman, that we shied away from due to grades. Until the hill decides they want to allow us to have better talent, hiring shady factory coaches is not going to work.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Two guys who failed miserably at powerhouse programs with all the help they could ever need, the OC for FAU who was allegedly involved in a rape cover-up scandal, and a dude who is going to Nebraska or Florida next year. Great list you've compiled here; someone should forward it to the AD.
GT's candidates would be more like

Scott Satterfield App State
Jeff Monken Army
Ken Niumatalolo Navy
John Grass Jacksonville State
Brian Bohannon Kennesaw State

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Jesus mother of God! Is this news? CPJ never knew this? Maybe, for several million dollars a year, somebody should shove some electrodes up his *** to wake him up and tell him this is part of your freaking job! Did nobody tell him that?

Honest to God in Heaven, I bet at least 51% of our fellow posters here told their grade school teachers that a dog eat their homework on the way to school. And they told the teacher that at least 3 times a damn week. And they did it for every single week that school was in session.
What's your issue? I was just stating that it affects recruiting. If you disagree no big deal.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
GT's candidates would be more like

Scott Satterfield App State
Jeff Monken Army
Ken Niumatalolo Navy
John Grass Jacksonville State
Scott Satterfield Kennesaw State
Georgia Tech candidates are:

And it will remain that way for the foreseeable future. GT wants a better football program? GT needs to spend some more money. For a school that supposedly graduates all these millionaires, GT fans act like they deserve a Ferrari for the price of a Prius.