CPJ HOF

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
How could he be a HOF candidate?!? Everyone knows that the sole reason GT is in the place we are in now is because he ran the triple option and taught his linemen to do nothing but flop on the ground when the ball was snapped!! (The sad thing about this post is some people will agree with it without recognizing the sarcasm in it)

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
How could he be a HOF candidate?!? Everyone knows that the sole reason GT is in the place we are in now is because he ran the triple option and taught his linemen to do nothing but flop on the ground when the ball was snapped!! (The sad thing about this post is some people will agree with it without recognizing the sarcasm in it)
Let's just celebrate the man and his accomplishments here please. Not everything has to be nor should be about other Tech fans and their opinions. Sarcasm or not.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF
...but there will be some people with this take for real

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Can atleast 1 thread on this site be about a positive story and stay a positive story? Get a life man. Dozens of other threads to act like a child in.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Congrats to CPJ! The quintessential CPJ moment for me was when we tied the game on a successful two-point conversion in 2008 versus the mutts. The fired up fist pumping coach on the sidelines expressed perfectly the pent up emotional release of a long-suffering GT fan base. This was something very much missing in his predecessor.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Congrats to CPJ! The quintessential CPJ moment for me was when we tied the game on a successful two-point conversion in 2008 versus the mutts. The fired up fist pumping coach on the sidelines expressed perfectly the pent up emotional release of a long-suffering GT fan base. This was something very much missing in his predecessor.

He was a stone cold killer. When we beat those mutts in their own home and people asked if he’d be taking the hedge, he said stte if I expect to be up here winning again.

#HeroStatusActivated I hope he gets in because he was a great representative of The Institute and deserves all the success he has had.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Whatever your thoughts are about the end of his tenure at GT, his coaching record clearly makes him a person who should be in the HOF. Took over a successful Ga. Southern Program and extended and exceeded previous records with 2 National Champions. Took a very downtrodden Navy football program and make them a consistent and very competitive program. At Georgia Tech, a little more mixed bag (by the way, I would take that mixed bag anytime right now). But 2 Orange Bowls, an ACC championship, and multiple bowl appearances and ACC title games is far more positive than negative. No matter what you think of the 3O and his lack of marketing outreach, the man could flat out coach and motivate a team. He got the absolute best out of his personnel which is my definition of a very good coach.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer

God this gives me borderline PTSD compared to our current situation......