CPJ disappointed for JHD

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This is the kind of thing it seems like people clamor for right? CPJ showing he cares about the kids, and isn't just a grump SOB?

For the record I am a huge CPJ supporter, and this kind of stuff - *I Hope* will not be ignored by the people who worry he doesn't relate to, care for, and have the best interests in mind of his player.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Thanks - it just annoys me to read all the vitriol people spew about CPJ. I get that his offense is not for everyone, and I understand he doesn't coddle the players. In my book though, that's reason to show the guy some love.

I appreciate that he is tough on his players, expects their best effort, and demands that they respect their team mates and the institute enough to bring it every day.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Not a matter of supporting ( or not) any of our coaches. I EXPECT (Take for Granted) they have the best interests of our S/As at heart.

That being said, I care more for GT than I do any certain coach(s). I expect GT to be as good on the field as it aspires to be in all other areas.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I've never quite figured out why some folks have the opinion CPJ doesn't care about his players. You cannot accomplish what he has without your players KNOWING he cares about them both as players and as young men.