CPJ 1-on-1 Interview with CBS

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
To get out of these kids what CPJ is able to through out a season- and I mean coaching them up and wringing out every last drop of White & Gold Blood- is simply stunning when you compare it to other coaches that get to, not have to, rely upon numbers to raise their bar(farm school east of Atlanta). CPJ is not only a football genius, but also borderline psychological genius to be able to do that year in and year out with 17-22 year old minds. Stansburry on Chuck n Chernoff(homer UGA) prior to the spring game compared CPJ to Chip Kelley offensively. I like the comparison but CPJ is better overall.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
To get out of these kids what CPJ is able to through out a season- and I mean coaching them up and wringing out every last drop of White & Gold Blood- is simply stunning when you compare it to other coaches that get to, not have to, rely upon numbers to raise their bar(farm school east of Atlanta). CPJ is not only a football genius, but also borderline psychological genius to be able to do that year in and year out with 17-22 year old minds. Stansburry on Chuck n Chernoff(homer UGA) prior to the spring game compared CPJ to Chip Kelley offensively. I like the comparison but CPJ is better overall.
I agree with this with offensive players. Defense... not so much.

SlawDog

Banned
Psychological genius! Spot on!

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
He's just a great football coach. We have several on our staff that are great in their role. They have to get every drop of effort and ability out of our players to be competitive and they have done a good job of it. We have a smaller margin for error than the factories who have athletes stacked up on the depth chart.