Corner turned?

IslandsofGaunilo

Georgia Tech Fan
I don’t know if we’ll be able to determine that until the end of the season, but it sure seems like it at the moment. Other than UGA and perhaps Notre Dame, every game seems winnable now. Funny how three weeks can change one’s outlook. I thought we’d be lucky to beat Duke two weeks ago.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Did we just witness the corner being turned? Coaching…solid… Offense….excellent….Defense….great. I am truly excited for what is to come!
Good question. Really too early to say. It kind of reminded me of Ross in 1989 when we opened the season with three straight losses and then beat a heavily favored Maryland team. We went on to win 6 of the last 7 including a win over a top ten Clemson team. Perhaps, history will repeat itself for Geoff and the Jackets.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
We won't know until we see how the rest of the year plays out. Is our defense going to be getting good pressure all year? If so then you could say this was that turn the corner game. Is Sims going to play at a near all conference level going forward? If so. Same.