Cornelius Evans

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Best of luck CE!!

When did he come in?

2019 class with Jamious Griffin, Ahmarean Brown, Dylan Deveney, Mike Lockhart, Nazir Burnett. One of the guys Collins recruited upon getting hired. He wasn't highly rated, but had the size we were looking for at a position of need.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Trusting my memory rather than looking it up — not usually a good idea — wasn’t he the player the coaches visited at midnight the first day of in-home visits?

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Trusting my memory rather than looking it up — not usually a good idea — wasn’t he the player the coaches visited at midnight the first day of in-home visits?

I think almost the whole staff was at Jamious Griffin's house, weren't they? Could be Thacker was at Evans' house, don't remember.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
2019 class with Jamious Griffin, Ahmarean Brown, Dylan Deveney, Mike Lockhart, Nazir Burnett. One of the guys Collins recruited upon getting hired. He wasn't highly rated, but had the size we were looking for at a position of need.
Think he was highly rated early on in his HS career and then had something off the field happen (never heard what) that caused teams to back off and his rating eventually followed. IIRC he was thinking about reclassifying at one point? I know he was a 5.7 on rivals at one point.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Think he was highly rated early on in his HS career and then had something off the field happen (never heard what) that caused teams to back off and his rating eventually followed. IIRC he was thinking about reclassifying at one point? I know he was a 5.7 on rivals at one point.

You sure you aren't thinking of Kendall Young?