Senior Appreciation Congratulations Brant Mitchell

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
He's not always been a fan favorite, but his safety and the ensuing free kick return were the difference.

Thanks for the effort and leadership and congratulations.
Didn’t we go for 2 after the return td as well?

Anyhoo, thanks Brant for always giving 110% on the field and being a great representative of the Institute off it! If some of our other players had his motor and heart, they’d be All Americans. Some things you just can’t coach.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
He’s always given his all and has made a lot of good plays for us over the years. He’s really stepped his game up in the 2nd half of this year also and has been a positive difference maker.

I’ll never forget that safety.
I remember the handful of times Brant made big 3rd down stops dropping into coverage and deflecting passes, and ofcourse, that big sack for a safety yesterday. Thank you Brant.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Funny story. Brant walked past our post-game tailgate. I spotted him coming and nudged my wife in the ribs, saying “here comes Brant Mitchell.” We congratulated him on a good game as he passed, and my wife added, “great catch!” He was polite, but I’m sure he was scratching his head about making a catch, as a linebacker. Apparently my wife had not been listening closely, and thought I’d said “Brad Stewart” rather than “Brant Mitchell.” (Not that they look anything alike...)

Adding to my amusement was that we had pre-game sideline passes, and ended up ten feet from the linebackers when they were doing their position drills. While they were doing some kind of catch-the-ball interception thing, Brant was repeating, “we’re gonna get one today.” Would that my wife’s confused post-game congratulation had been correct.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Funny story. Brant walked past our post-game tailgate. I spotted him coming and nudged my wife in the ribs, saying “here comes Brant Mitchell.” We congratulated him on a good game as he passed, and my wife added, “great catch!” He was polite, but I’m sure he was scratching his head about making a catch, as a linebacker. Apparently my wife had not been listening closely, and thought I’d said “Brad Stewart” rather than “Brant Mitchell.” (Not that they look anything alike...)

Adding to my amusement was that we had pre-game sideline passes, and ended up ten feet from the linebackers when they were doing their position drills. While they were doing some kind of catch-the-ball interception thing, Brant was repeating, “we’re gonna get one today.” Would that my wife’s confused post-game congratulation had been correct.
I'm pretty sure she was referring to when he caught Perkins in the end zone for the safety. ;)