Congrats to Harrison Butker

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
9VHuRZD.png

credit to /r/NFL for the player cards

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
this guy is a legend along with Manget and Sisson. It's rare to get drafted as a kicker so the pros must see something really special in him. There was a stretch of years not that long ago whereas we might have one another game or 2 per year if we could have consistently kicked a touchback like HB did on almost every kickoff. Seems like every team started possession on the 40 yl during this time. Was that the latter CCG years? or early CPJ era? the perhaps Pepper Rogers era? CB***L**** tenure? Or did I dream this??

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
During walk up on yellow jacket ally, many players walk up with serious game face . Harrison came the whole way with big grin - just a so glad to be here look.
As he aproached the stadium, He would walk over to right and give his mom a big hug .

The guy knows he has it.

I expect big things for him after football. He makes me proud that I am a jacket

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
During walk up on yellow jacket ally, many players walk up with serious game face . Harrison came the whole way with big grin - just a so glad to be here look.
As he aproached the stadium, He would walk over to right and give his mom a big hug .

The guy knows he has it.

I expect big things for him after football. He makes me proud that I am a jacket
I think he'll be one of those NFL kickers ,like Falcons kicker Matt Bryant, who plays for 15 years