Congrats Kyle-Cerge Henderson

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
As a new father for just three weeks I completely agree.

...I can also say with 100% certainty that Mr. Cerge-Henderson is about to be a very, very tired individual when he adds parenting to school and football!

Totally worth it though. Congrats!

If he in fact becomes a parent. I hope he does.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
As a new father for just three weeks I completely agree.

...I can also say with 100% certainty that Mr. Cerge-Henderson is about to be a very, very tired individual when he adds parenting to school and football!

Totally worth it though. Congrats!

I call party foul on bke. Protocol is to post an announcement with measurables so we can anticipate potential position at the next level. Class of '35 is shaping up to be a nice one. kg04 will be an early enrolee a-back in the class of '34, btw.

Congrats to Mr. KCH. Gotta be a joyful time.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20170224_091733.png

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Congrats KCH!!! You'll always know someone depends on you and needs you there no matter how old they get!
Being a parent and husband is the toughest, most demanding, self sacrificing, longest lasting, and rewarding job there is. Congratulations Kyle! May God be your and your wife's guide, helper, and faithful companion throughout your parenting days which will be the rest of your life. Again congratulations and prayer for many blessings Prov. 3:5,6.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Being a parent and husband is the toughest, most demanding, self sacrificing, longest lasting, and rewarding job there is. Congratulations Kyle! May God be your and your wife's guide, helper, and faithful companion throughout your parenting days which will be the rest of your life. Again congratulations and prayer for many blessings Prov. 3:5,6.
There is all that, but I kinda think the mother has it harder.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
/11
There is all that, but I kinda think the mother has it harder.

A lot depends on how much of the load husband shares. If his job involves a lot of travel, it is harder on the wife. IMO wife_mothers of our military are indeed home-front heroes themselves.

My daughter-in-law, w/3 children won my admiration, when my son deployed and landed aboard the Roosevelt, the Friday after 9/11.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Kyle,

If you're reading this, just know that it's the stupid, seemingly nothing, little things that you will remember and love. The way she relaxes when she holds your finger. The smell of her head after a bath. The look on her face when she figures something out. The little moments where you're just staring into each others eyes. Realizing that she has an opinion that is different from yours, and is perfectly valid. These things become what fills your heart up when you think about her, and cause you to go insane with anger when you think about somebody being mean to her, and make you realize that you would take a bullet for her without hesitation, and have absolutely zero problem with the decision.re

Fatherhood is a wonderful, beautiful (and yes, sometimes frustrating) journey, and one of the great pleasures of life is helping somebody become themself as best you can. Love her with all your heart, and I promise you you will receive more happiness than you could ever give.