Commits 2019

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
According to Beesball / Perfect Game, stud catcher/RHP(!!) Caleb Reis has verbally committed for 2019. Of the 12 who Perfect Game has committed to us in 2019, he would be the 6th pitcher (y) All 12 at https://www.perfectgame.org/Rankings/Recruiting/CollegeCommits.aspx?ID=1628&g=2019

Caleb at https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/PlayerProfile.aspx?ID=419310

"
2017 PG Underclass All American Games Aug 14, 2017

PG Grade: 9.5

Caleb Reis is a 2019 C/RHP/1B with a 6-2 190 lb. frame from Marietta, GA who attends Mount Bethel Christian HS. Long and athletic build, has some present strength and room for more. Two-way prospect whose future may be on the mound. Right handed hitter, long and rotational swing with a lift and replace trigger, looks to get out front and pull the ball, can impact the ball hard when timed with his strength. Athletic actions behind the plate, gets low and is quick in his actions, plenty of raw arm strength, low release angle throwing is a concern with right handed batters in the box. Throws from multiple arm slots from 3/4's to close to side arm on the mound, best stuff and easiest arm stroke is at the lower slots, consistent upper 80's fastball from all slots, has been up to 91 this summer, compact and quick arm action, slider release is at the upper slots but has tight spin and good bite. Projects to be a low 90's guy from a low slot with the ability to spin the ball. Will be interesting to follow. ......."

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for posting. Saw this on Weds but didn't get a chance to post it.

Caleb Reis@Caleb_Reis00

FollowFollow
@Caleb_Reis00
More

Couldn't be happier to announce that I will be continuing my education and baseball career at Georgia Tech! Thanks to those who have supported me and who have helped me get to where I am Today #GoJackets
1f41d.png
26be.png

DUWLT9WVAAAOcO5.jpg

DUWLVAdU0AA9wmH.jpg

7:31 PM - 24 Jan 2018

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Here's a verbal commit for 2020. Reading some good things about this young man. Danny Neri, position: catcher

I know this is a thread for our commit's for 2019.

Danny Neri@DannyNeri39

FollowFollow
@DannyNeri39
More

Excited to announce my verbal commitment to play baseball at Georgia Tech! #TogetherWeSwarm #RamblinWreck
DUgFA3YVoAEuLYD.jpg

DUgFA2cVQAA16ok.jpg

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
According to Beesball / Perfect Game, stud catcher/RHP(!!) Caleb Reis has verbally committed for 2019. Of the 12 who Perfect Game has committed to us in 2019, he would be the 6th pitcher (y) All 12 at https://www.perfectgame.org/Rankings/Recruiting/CollegeCommits.aspx?ID=1628&g=2019

Caleb at https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/PlayerProfile.aspx?ID=419310

"
2017 PG Underclass All American Games Aug 14, 2017

PG Grade: 9.5

Caleb Reis is a 2019 C/RHP/1B with a 6-2 190 lb. frame from Marietta, GA who attends Mount Bethel Christian HS. Long and athletic build, has some present strength and room for more. Two-way prospect whose future may be on the mound. Right handed hitter, long and rotational swing with a lift and replace trigger, looks to get out front and pull the ball, can impact the ball hard when timed with his strength. Athletic actions behind the plate, gets low and is quick in his actions, plenty of raw arm strength, low release angle throwing is a concern with right handed batters in the box. Throws from multiple arm slots from 3/4's to close to side arm on the mound, best stuff and easiest arm stroke is at the lower slots, consistent upper 80's fastball from all slots, has been up to 91 this summer, compact and quick arm action, slider release is at the upper slots but has tight spin and good bite. Projects to be a low 90's guy from a low slot with the ability to spin the ball. Will be interesting to follow. ......."
Ok, since I know absolutely nothing about the young man (except he is obviously intelligent!) let me be the first to proclaim him the next Matt Weiters!!! Welcome aboard Caleb!! No pressure, lol. Like the fact we have 6 arms already for 2018