Come on D!

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm hoping the offense continues to roll tomorrow and that the D is able to step up for us. They need to gain some confidence. I think Roof will dial up a few blitzes. There won't be blitzes like the Tenuta days but I'm hoping we show some aggression.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
From my point of view, I'm less worried about our pass defense tomorrow than defensing the run. I just hope we can stop their big running back.

Their offensive line goes: 305, 300, 335, 335, 313. And their primary running back is 250.

With our smaller DL, I'm worried that we can bring Conner down without putting 8 or more in the box. If we do that, then our pass defense is going to be vulnerable to big plays from the pass.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
From my point of view, I'm less worried about our pass defense tomorrow than defensing the run. I just hope we can stop their big running back.

Their offensive line goes: 305, 300, 335, 335, 313. And their primary running back is 250.

With our smaller DL, I'm worried that we can bring Conner down without putting 8 or more in the box. If we do that, then our pass defense is going to be vulnerable to big plays from the pass.

agree...and they have a star at WR in Tyler Boyd.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I was just convincing myself that we got this, and then re-watched the UNC game.

Man. At some point the light has to come on and the fire has has to get lit on D. If we don't win today, I reckon it'll be really tough to get up for the next few.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Paul Johnson needs to remind them about the Georgia Southern game and tell them there's another 30 minutes to play.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
The D needs to make tackles and get pressure onQB they did a awesome job getting turnovers. We need a good time sucking long will busting TD drive.