Coloradojacket

So....I was thinking I need to change my name on here....as I moved back to Georgia two weeks ago. Living in Newnan, so now I will be at all the games including the spring game. Maybe the Newnanjacket. Thoughts

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Oh, this could be fun, everyone submit an idea, you pick your top 3 and then we vote as a board. Boom!

If you're in, I will think of a good one, if not I will say off the top of my head: ExColoradoJacket so you have continuity :)

Also, I haven't lived in Midtown for 7 years, but haven't dropped the name for sentimentality.

Milwaukee

Banned
So....I was thinking I need to change my name on here....as I moved back to Georgia two weeks ago. Living in Newnan, so now I will be at all the games including the spring game. Maybe the Newnanjacket. Thoughts
Congrats on moving back home man, you’ll be at even more games now. I know I give you sh*t but you’re a great fan bud.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Hey; I have lived in Newnan all my life! I now live in Summer grove subdivision. My last name is that of a bird. Tell me about your self.

Hey; I have lived in Newnan all my life! I now live in Summer grove subdivision. My last name is that of a bird. Tell me about your self.
Born here in 1962. Moved to Atlanta after my father died and went to Westminster. Our house was 209 Jackson Street. My Father was Dr. Ernest Proctor. It feels great to be home and in the South.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Well I left Georgia and moved out to Colorado so I guess the scales are balanced.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Well I left Georgia and moved out to Colorado so I guess the scales are balanced.

You sure? I bet some Colorado residents think the state of GA won that trade by a wide margin. :cool:

Kidding, kidding.

@Coloradojacket , first of all, I'm thankful this is a 'good news' thread. I saw the {name only} title and, just like when it's one of our players or coaches, I immediately thought something bad had happened.

I got no advice on new names but I know, if I ever change, I'm changing to SnidelyWhiplash but I'm never telling anybody about it. It'll be kinda like a message board witness protection program. I'd just show up in a cartoonish mustache pretending it's not me. Like Clark Kent puttin' on glasses.

GT_EE78

Banned
Colorado sucks for most everything. Sprayberrys barbeque...are you kidding. I lived right down the street from there when I was a kid....I am home...Go Jackets
welcome back
I've eaten at Sprayberry's, thought it was good. family used to drive thru Newnan in the sixties, Melear's BBQ was our primary go to BBQ.outstanding brunswick stew