Collins on Packer & Durham

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Just watched and was going to post. As usual @CuseJacket is well ahead of the game.

A least we are getting some publicity and he's asked to be in the show.

Appears they are ready to start cranking out some work with the new coaches.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I really don’t like the fact that he has “GC5” on his hoodie. Every time I feel like he’s growing up and starting to become more serious something like this happens. Nothing he does is concerning on its own, but when you combine everything together it feels like he’s just out there completely winging it and trying to build up his own brand. You aren’t a player. You shouldn’t want to be seen as a player. Why would you want to be associated with a jersey number as a head coach? Especially as a head coach who played FCS ball. If Tom Brady became a coach and he wore TB12 gear that’s one thing, but GC5 is just so goofy. He’s done nothing to earn such a designation. Especially at 9-25.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I really don’t like the fact that he has “GC5” on his hoodie. Every time I feel like he’s growing up and starting to become more serious something like this happens. Nothing he does is concerning on its own, but when you combine everything together it feels like he’s just out there completely winging it and trying to build up his own brand. You aren’t a player. You shouldn’t want to be seen as a player. Why would you want to be associated with a jersey number as a head coach? Especially as a head coach who played FCS ball. If Tom Brady became a coach and he wore TB12 gear that’s one thing, but GC5 is just so goofy. He’s done nothing to earn such a designation. Especially at 9-25.

Them kicks though. 🔥

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I was surprised he actually had GT logo on his hoodie and hat rather than 404 and ATL. I still have never seen him wear something with an image of the wreck.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
i'm not sure about the 2nd highest class in GT history? I thought I caught "On the aggregate" right before he said that...