Collins on Packer & Durham - Mon, Sept 14

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
The part where he started going off about Jordan Williams when they were asking him about Sims? I thought that was intentional on his part that he was determined to get him into the conversation as the other true freshman that started and played well. Collins basically talks about what he wants to talk about, regardless of what gets asked. lol

MidtownJacket

Staff member
The part where he started going off about Jordan Williams when they were asking him about Sims? I thought that was intentional on his part that he was determined to get him into the conversation as the other true freshman that started and played well. Collins basically talks about what he wants to talk about, regardless of what gets asked. lol
No that was pretty common - GeoffSchtick™ - I meant the last 60 seconds or so where he seemed to be trying to end the call.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Ahh ok. I think I cut out after the Rockdale county question because it seemed like they were wrapping up.
yeah that was the start of it, almost like he was thinking "Oh crap, now the coach there is going to ask why I didn't know, Why did Wes do this to me, what have I done.." haha then went weirder from there.