Collins on 92.9 today.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
“The recruiting class that is coming in is going to get to play in the best football stadium in the world.” Said Collins “College Football players want to play on the biggest stage and there is no bigger stage than right there in our own back yard, playing at Bobby Dodd is an honor with the skyline in the background but this is another big honor to be able to play there.”

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/collins-we-dont-have-depth-chart

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
“The recruiting class that is coming in is going to get to play in the best football stadium in the world.” Said Collins “College Football players want to play on the biggest stage and there is no bigger stage than right there in our own back yard, playing at Bobby Dodd is an honor with the skyline in the background but this is another big honor to be able to play there.”

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/collins-we-dont-have-depth-chart

Hopefully we can make this a reality. ATL United games were amazing in Bobby Dodd because of the atmosphere.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
It’s an honor to play in the CFA game. It’s giving up a great game at BDS to rent MBS for the Notre Dame games. If this is what we need to market ourselves we were in worse shape than I thought.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s an honor to play in the CFA game. It’s giving up a great game at BDS to rent MBS for the Notre Dame games. If this is what we need to market ourselves we were in worse shape than I thought.
It is an honor to be invited to play in the CFA game. Not sure what it means to have to buy your way into it.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

I think the new game had passed GT. Teams were operating in a different dimension than we were. Collins is getting us to par with the average SEC team I'd say.

The trick is if we can parlay this into a doubled fanbase by 2025.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Unlike the regular all things cgc are suspect team u probably listened to the part of interview about Above The Line and playing time. I really like concept of all those above the line getting on the field. It seems to be better applied to defense. At temple some crazy number of guys got playing time. Should help team spirit and recruiting. Will that work? Cgc is swinging for the fences