Collins #hypebeast

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I was looking at Collins on the sidelines today. He's wearing slim trousers (ok pants) but not skinny. Say what you will but I liked it. How many coaches you see out there wearing oversized, super-baggy pleated khakis from the 90s corporate America? And he must have some skincare regimen going on... to look that young as a 48 year old... it has to be the Korean cosmetics...:D:p:D:p

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I was looking at Collins on the sidelines today. He's wearing slim trousers (ok pants) but not skinny. Say what you will but I liked it. How many coaches you see out there wearing oversized, super-baggy pleated khakis from the 90s corporate America? And he must have some skincare regimen going on... to look that young as a 48 year old... it has to be the Korean cosmetics...:D:p:D:p

Weird take but cool. Wins are fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck

I wear 90s style oversized Khakis because my stomach doesn’t go well with slim or skinny jeans :(

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Someone has a crush :D

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I am probably as skeptical as anyone on this board of someone with a "salesman" personality, but even I know that this team should get better and better as the team gets more comfortable with the concepts they are learning to employ. Two games is way too early to start panicking...

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Was he wearing socks this time? Lmao