College Gameday?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
ND game is same week as UF-mutt if I recall correctly. You know which game’s winning out with eSECpn. This week was perfect. The best match up, best location, etc. The fact we didn’t get it says they have no interest in Gameday in Atlanta with GT.
UF/uga play Nov 3 this year. Our game vs ND is on Halloween, but you have LSU/Auburn and Texas/OkSt that same day. Plus Clemson is in south bend the following weekend, so I doubt Gameday follows ND two weeks in a row....

slugboy

Staff member
Maybe if we beat UCF and Syracuse we can get it vs UNC. I know it isn't Atlanta but that would be good for the brand.
Do we play UNC this year?
That it’s not happening makes GT-UNC the perfect Gameday broadcast. “You ain’t bringing Gameday to a GT game and this ain’t one, so come on down!”

I could see Clemson, but I think they’re looking for a closer matchup. UCF has a 7+ point spread. I’ll just be happy with a UCF win ;)

Here’s our remaining schedule. Gameday for Clemson would take a miracle IMO. If we have a winning record, Notre Dame looks like a possibility.
UCF9/19
Syracuse9/26
Louisville10/9
Clemson10/17
BC10/24
Notre Dame10/31
Pitt11/14
Miami11/21
Duke11/28
NCST12/5

Last edited:

LibertyTurns

Banned
UF/uga play Nov 3 this year. Our game vs ND is on Halloween, but you have LSU/Auburn and Texas/OkSt that same day. Plus Clemson is in south bend the following weekend, so I doubt Gameday follows ND two weeks in a row....
Thanks. I thought they always tried to schedule on top of one of our best match ups.