College Gameday?

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
Maybe if we beat UCF and Syracuse we can get it vs UNC. I know it isn't Atlanta but that would be good for the brand.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Best chance is being a 1 loss team going into the ND game. Possible, but unlikely. I can see us being 4-2.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Best chance is being a 1 loss team going into the ND game. Possible, but unlikely. I can see us being 4-2.
LSU vs. Auburn and Texas vs. Oklahoma State on the same day. Would need Notre Dame to be undefeated and GT at 5-1 with a close loss to Clemson to have a chance, and even then it wouldn’t be the first choice if the other 4 teams are having good years as well.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
LSU vs. Auburn and Texas vs. Oklahoma State on the same day. Would need Notre Dame to be undefeated and GT at 5-1 with a close loss to Clemson to have a chance, and even then it wouldn’t be the first choice if the other 4 teams are having good years as well.
I think we have a shot at 5-1. 5 and 1 would mean being a top 20 team.

LibertyTurns

Banned
ND game is same week as UF-mutt if I recall correctly. You know which game’s winning out with eSECpn. This week was perfect. The best match up, best location, etc. The fact we didn’t get it says they have no interest in Gameday in Atlanta with GT.