College Football TV schedule site

hdtvfan

Georgia Tech Fan
I posted this on another board and usually post this link about this time each year, I hope that it is helpful
I have this bookmarked and it is an amazingly good source of information on TV coverage of all games, how this is associated with LSU I do not know or care but it is good info IMO:

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

See if this helps, times listed are Central time, here is what is shown for the GT/Wofford game:
Wofford at Georgia Tech11:30 a.m.FSN Affiliates / FOX Sports GO / ESPN-GP / espn3 *5

The footnote indicates the following:
*5 = Blackouts in some areas likely to apply.
Enjoy
biggrin.gif

PS: First game of the year has started on ESPN at 3:30 Eastern time if you can stand the horrid red field for Eastern Washington as they play Sam Houston State.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Up in Boston we've got the game on NESN (regional Sox/sports network). Thank you BC for joining the ACC and making GT the "local" broadcast!

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
I posted this on another board and usually post this link about this time each year, I hope that it is helpful
I have this bookmarked and it is an amazingly good source of information on TV coverage of all games, how this is associated with LSU I do not know or care but it is good info IMO:

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

See if this helps, times listed are Central time, here is what is shown for the GT/Wofford game:
Wofford at Georgia Tech11:30 a.m.FSN Affiliates / FOX Sports GO / ESPN-GP / espn3 *5

The footnote indicates the following:
*5 = Blackouts in some areas likely to apply.
Enjoy
biggrin.gif

PS: First game of the year has started on ESPN at 3:30 Eastern time if you can stand the horrid red field for Eastern Washington as they play Sam Houston State.

i use that same site and have been doing so for a number of years. have not found one better.
i was going to post it here but you beat me to it.

go jackets