Jolly Good Fellow
How do I sign up to receive marching orders?
+5 for using chicaneryI think there's some chicanery going on with the program. We won a territory with a 1% chance. We have lost several territories in the last several days with over 75% chance. We've won a couple with a lower than 50% chance, but we lose way more of these than we win. By losing some of the territories that we were heavily favored to win, we have become much more vulnerable on our interior, requiring us to use precious resources defending land that would otherwise be land-locked.
100% this! We have a chance to do something awesome. In typical Tech fashion we're punching way above our weight. Join and help win!Just wanted to encourage everyone to play! There are 10 days left and we are solidly in 2nd place. There are 8 teams left alive of the 130 that started. We just need more players to beat michigan. Here's how to play, it takes ~30 seconds per day:
1. Sign in to reddit.com or make an account if you dont have one yet
2. Go to collegefootballrisk.com and link your reddit account
3. Sign up for team Georgia Tech marching orders
4. Receive your marching orders around 2PM EST each day in the form of a Reddit private message
4. Go back to collegefootballrisk.com and put in your move of the territory you want to attack/defend
5. Check back each day after 11PM EST to see how we did
After your first day, you'll only need to do steps 3 and 5.
If you want to understand the rules better, here is an explanation.