College football playoffs

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think it will work out before the year is over even though it is a mess right now. Notre Dame not playing in a conference championship game could make it messy but they could also lose and seal their fate. As of right now, I would have to go with following based on current and then also based on who I expect to slip up and who won't slip up

Now
1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. Wisconsin
4. Miami

Oklahoma has the big win over Ohio State of the 1 loss teams so they would be first out for me but have to go with undefeated as of now. They would be followed by Clemson, Ohio State, Notre Dame Penn State and TCU in that order.

Projected
1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia
4. Oklahoma

Would be interested to see what others think. I'm big on wins head to head and wins in big games. Clemson has beaten Va Tech and Auburn. Georgia has Notre Dame win and Oklahoma over Ohio State.

These projections coming Tuesday to me are interesting but somewhat of a joke. The season has so much to play out not only with wins and losses but also with rankings of who they beat.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Even if everything continues on as it looks now, either Bama or georgie will lose in the SEC CG.

It could happen that they still put them both into the playoffs, but if CU or d'oh U, tOSU or Wiscy, Washington, OU, and ND all win-out, it would make it tougher.

We just need to beat georgie

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Even if everything continues on as it looks now, either Bama or georgie will lose in the SEC CG.

It could happen that they still put them both into the playoffs, but if CU or d'oh U, tOSU or Wiscy, Washington, OU, and ND all win-out, it would make it tougher.

We just need to beat georgie
I think Alabama could very well play UGAG two times in a row. I would think Alabama would crush them two times in a row.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I can't see the loser of the SEC championship game getting in unless many other teams fall apart. It will be something like Alabama, Ohio St, Clemson, Notre Dame. Georgia getting jumped by Notre Dame after beating them would be rather hilarious.