College Football Hall of Fame Free Entry

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I got an email from the hall of fame / Chick-Fil-A. If you scan the chickfila app you can gain free admission to the hall of fame for your whole group.

I know what I'm doing after fan day! Hope to see some of you there after fan day!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Screenshot_20190801-103025_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190801-103022_Chrome.jpg

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I got 2 free tickets and will probably do it after the Citadel game. If you've never been, it is incredibility worth it at about $25 per. Allow the proper time to do all the activities and collect a special prize.

And be sure you select GT as your favorite team!!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I got 2 free tickets and will probably do it after the Citadel game. If you've never been, it is incredibility worth it at about $25 per. Allow the proper time to do all the activities and collect a special prize.

And be sure you select GT as your favorite team!!
I've been twice. Didn't know there was a special prize. Can you fill me in on what it is?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
It might have been just during the time I went. It has to do with the interactive displays and scanning your ticket. The first location I scanned, the uga fight song came on so I didnt do any more lol

herb

Helluva Engineer
That's a good deal. If you choose us as your favorite team all the interactive stuff queues up to Tech when you walk up. The $25 was a little steep but free is fantastic

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
FYI. Found out by showing up yesterday that college hall of game is free with chic fil a app in August. Had fun. Missed one of 2 field goals dang it.