COFH...Its Hate Week!!

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Get your minds f'n right guys and ladies. Hate week (plus) is here. I wish all the bad things in a football game (minus the injuries) would happen to them on 11/30 and nobody else but them. Strange things usually seem to happen in this game and this year won't be any different. Fortunately these strange things have help us get some very gratifying wins in the past. I'm calling it now, the home losing streak to uga ends this year. Two none offensive TDs get us our sweetest win of the season and sends all the GT faithful into the off season on cloud 9. THWG!!!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Gosh I hate Georgia. I hate their fans, I hate their town, I hate their existence. If GT keeps next week’s game within 30 I consider that an accomplishment. Without CPJ there, I think Kirby will have no respect for GT, and will try to run it up to prove a point to CGC. I’m looking at 2023 to be the year to end the home losing streak. UGAg has until 2021 to win the natty before Tennessee and Florida rise back into the powers they used to be, if they don’t I think fans will be fed up and Kirby might end up fired.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Sing along with me!

Don't send my boy to MIT!
The dying mother said!
Don’t sent my boy to Emory,
I’d rather see him DEAD!
But send my boy to Georgia Tech!
‘Tis better than Cornell
As for the university? of georgia
I’D RATHER SEE THEM IN HELL

To hell, to hell, to Hell with georgia
The cesspool of the south

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the stomping of the dogs
We will teach those poor old farmers they should stick to sloppin hogs
When the jackets are triumphant we will raise a mighty cheer
We’ll do the same next year

On the Field between the hedges
There arose a mighty stench,
In the Dogs’ machine the engineers
Had thrown a monkey wrench.
When the Jackets are triumphant
We will raise a mighty yell,
Them Dogs can GO TO HELL!!

Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the N.C. Double-A
They’re investigating georgia players
To see how much they’re paid
After counting all the cars
And the loans Alumni made,
They out pay the NBA.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
All I can say is that we all probably know how that game will turn out, but let’s show some pride and show up regardless. I look at my 7 yr old daughter that had the time of her life tonight at the game, and she’s begging to come to the ugag game. I think the love of the game gets lost on us sometimes. She legitimately wants to come to every game. Again, she’s 7. She’s been informed that we will probably lose (most likely). But I tell you what, when we finally beat those leg humpers in our stadium, I’ll be there, and she will too, because she wants to. Might not be this year. Might not be in 2021. But when it does, there won’t be a soul wearing red sitting in mine nor my daughter’s seat. THWG

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
Aside from the cesspool possibly having an outbreak of ghonosyphalitis and those twats not showing up to the game.....

How's everyone feeling about the Dwag game????

Oh yeah.....THWG!!!!

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
They'll probably beat us but they wont drop 50 on our heads. They're offense is suspect at best. If we contain Swift and avoid the deep ball, it could be competitive

I'm not worried about their passing attack too much but their O-line gives Fromm a ton of time to sit in the pocket and make plays. Our DBs will have to contain. Hopefully we play press as that is their WR's biggest issue it seems. I'm much more concerned with their massive O-line and Swift pounding us into submission. We dont have the front 7 quality nor the depth to take the kind of beating they will undoubtedly try to impose.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I will be surprised if this game is not over by the 2nd quarter. Part of me wishes we could forfeit this year, but maybe our guys will surprise on game day.

I am really hoping Texas A&M can pull a shocker like USCe did earlier this year and knock them completely out of the playoff discussion, but if they do, their anger playing us will be at an even higher pitch.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
The question is, how can we beat them? I realize it's a 200 to 1 shot (optimistically), but how could it happen?

My guess is it would include a few bombs to Ahmarean Brown and some well timed bring-the-house blitzes, especially in the red zone. And lots of luck. And several turnovers. Play bend-but-don't-break (I know we're going to bend), shorten the field, and stop them in the red zone. On offense, gamble with trick plays and misdirection. Surprise them with a full house backfield, and BLOCK.

The one weapon we have that Ugag has no answer for is Ahmarean Brown. I don't think the pups have anyone who can stay with him.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I will be surprised if this game is not over by the 2nd quarter. Part of me wishes we could forfeit this year, but maybe our guys will surprise on game day.

I am really hoping Texas A&M can pull a shocker like USCe did earlier this year and knock them completely out of the playoff discussion, but if they do, their anger playing us will be at an even higher pitch.

Or, they could be down in the mouth. That could work in our favor.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer

If they do pull off the upset, Maybe Georgia will have that bs mindset they did in the Sugar Bowl last year and we can squeak out a Dub, but I dont think it's gonna happen

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
If they do pull off the upset, Maybe Georgia will have that bs mindset they did in the Sugar Bowl last year and we can squeak out a Dub, but I dont think it's gonna happen

uGag is definitely looking past TA&M but I don't think their offense turns the ball over like it did against uscE. If A&M does pull off the upset, the uGag fans will not show up next saturday like we expect them to.