COFH hoops edition

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Mutts have put up over a hundred in a game this year, and have 47 points at the half right now against a 7-1 #20 ranked AZ State team. On the other hand, we have maybe the top defense in the ACC so far this year by the numbers. Should we be able to handle this mutt team? Please yes.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't read much at all into that 100 point game. The team they were playing is averaging giving up 100 so...

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
YES! Mutts lose! They scored 47 in the first half and were up by 14, then they only scored 27 in the second half. Way to go AZ State!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I really wanted to make this game, since Im travelling home for X-mas, but I just cant make the noon tip unfortunately.... 3 pm would've been much more convenient. Bitten by the noon game again.....
Had the same problem man. I am driving in from Houston, and even looked at starting Friday night but just couldn't make it work (plus have my 2 month old daughter so you know it's gonna be a LONG trip). Oh well, will record it and watch it on delay.

GT_EE78

Banned
Mutts have put up over a hundred in a game this year, and have 47 points at the half right now against a 7-1 #20 ranked AZ State team. On the other hand, we have maybe the top defense in the ACC so far this year by the numbers. Should we be able to handle this mutt team? Please yes.
Yes,odds will be in our favor this year. I just hope those defensive ratings weren't skewed by the relatively weak strength of schedule

slugboy

Staff member
Tom Crean is apparently already hearing grumbling from the fans there. A win over UGA would be extra nice this year.