COFH - 11am cst SEC Network

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Was really hoping this ended up being a 3:30 kick. Now I'm stuck watching it at my local spot with 100 or so Michigan fans watching the Ohio St game. It could be another perfect Saturday like 2014 if we win and Ann Arbor goes down like the whore she is.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Those of us who relied on old ESPN3 for football and basketball are at the mercy of @BobintheATL99 now. I used to be able to get all the games at least the next day, now with SECNet and ACCNet I don't get most of them at all.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Those of us who relied on old ESPN3 for football and basketball are at the mercy of @BobintheATL99 now. I used to be able to get all the games at least the next day, now with SECNet and ACCNet I don't get most of them at all.
Yeah, I couldn't get the game in 14 (even though I should be able to). I'll give it a good go again this time but most likely it'll be the GT App for me.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow

It will be up likely Sunday night the earliest. Getting back into town from Turkey day Sunday night. I won't be able to pull it from the DVR b4 then. Hopefully my radio cap won't crap out like this past weekend

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
It's hard to get the SEC network at local sports bars up here in Michigan too. The last time we played on it in 2014 I missed the entire 1st qtr going to 3 different bars until I found it. You'd think a sports bar would have every channel possible. I've thought about adding it to my xfinity package but it's not worth it for 1 game every 2 years.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
It's hard to get the SEC network at local sports bars up here in Michigan too. The last time we played on it in 2014 I missed the entire 1st qtr going to 3 different bars until I found it. You'd think a sports bar would have every channel possible. I've thought about adding it to my xfinity package but it's not worth it for 1 game every 2 years.
But I did watch Vandy beat the Dwags on it this year.. That makes it worth it to me?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Yeah, I went to 4 or 5 in suburban Chicago and never found it. I had even checked with one earlier in the week, and they said they got it but no.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It will be up likely Sunday night the earliest. Getting back into town from Turkey day Sunday night. I won't be able to pull it from the DVR b4 then. Hopefully my radio cap won't crap out like this past weekend

No worries. It's my problem. I'll listen to Andy and Sean and be grateful to whomever and whenever I get a chance to see it. ESPN3 was working fine for me until these new networks. I'll probably have to go for Sling or NintendoVue or whatever it's called for next year.