Coastal at Virginia Nov. 19th

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
It is certainly an interesting game. We couldn't muster any offense against them, so it's gonna fun to see what Chadwell can do with his G5 talent against them.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
No one season should decide who we coach either...otherwise you get another Bill Lewis.
You're right, 1 season means little. Lewis had 1 winning season ever, 1 of 6 prior to coming to GT. Chadwell has had a winning season in 9 of 13 seasons. Huge difference.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You're right, 1 season means little. Lewis had 1 winning season ever, 1 of 6 prior to coming to GT. Chadwell has had a winning season in 9 of 13 seasons. Huge difference.

That's not what I was arguing. Chadwell is my #1 choice for a reason.

slugboy

Staff member
Moving this to the “College and Pro Sports” section. There’s some Caldwell fatigue, and we really have no idea who is on the list of candidates.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Moving this to the “College and Pro Sports” section. There’s some Caldwell fatigue, and we really have no idea who is on the list of candidates.

Agreed, I'm getting tired of researching this Caldwell guy that people keep talking about that's supposedly somehow affiliated with Coastal Carolina? I can't find any information about him. :p