Coaching Carousel

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Hmmm if Orgeron goes to Wake how long before NCAA probation follows? The Baptists at Wake wouldn't be too thrilled ;) (TIC)

I don't know about that. Remember it is the "Deamon Deacons".

I hate to see Grobe go. He brought Wake football success they have never had and probably never will again. And he did it w/o cheating.

I still say Wake is the most beautiful campus in the SE.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I don't know about that. Remember it is the "Deamon Deacons".

I hate to see Grobe go. He brought Wake football success they have never had and probably never will again. And he did it w/o cheating.

I still say Wake is the most beautiful campus in the SE.

LOL! Good point about the nickname! I have a cousin who went to seminary at Wake so, in all honesty, I was poking a bit of fun at him ;)

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Looks like Cal may make a run at him
Cal? Their coach is in his first year. He has some more time.

I can see DeRuyter end up in Washington.

Other popular names CBS's Feldman mentioned lately are the Michigan State DC and Ohio State OC. (They will face each other this weekend in the championship game.) They might interview for the openings.

I wonder if Army fires their coach, and if they go for Monken. Someone on ST also mentioned that Hawaii might come open and if they go for Navy's Niumatalolo, but I am not sure Hawaii is that rich to give a large raise.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Richt came out saying he is going to keep his coaching unit in tact and UF fired OC yesterday. Any idea when CPJ is going to come out saying if he is making changes or not? I know fans have been hoping for a change at least one assistant position haha
Well Sewak is close friend and he is catching heat about the OL..doubt he leaves but seems the D coaches are solid...

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
After initially telling Washington he wasn't interested it looks like Petersen will be the next Washington coach.
Interesting. Petersen had his pick of the litter the last few years and I believe he spurned them all. You guys think this is because BSU had a "down" season?

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
A/P -"Petersen will replace Steve Sarkisian, who went 34-29 in five seasons at Washington before leaving earlier this week to take the job at USC. Petersen was 92-12 in his eight seasons at Boise State,..."

Who hired Sark? If I was a Trojan fan I would be upset.

Who is gonna hire Cutcliffe?