Coaching Carousel 7 - When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
And Louisville had Petrino having an affair with a 25-year-old young lady who worked for him. The football budget bought her a car. If he hadn't wrecked his motorcycle with her riding on the back, he might still be their coach.
Thought that was at Arkansas?

slugboy

Staff member
Thought that was at Arkansas?
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Yeah, you're right. Petrino was a long time Louisville coach, but that fiasco was at Arkansas.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Yeah, you're right. Petrino was a long time Louisville coach, but that fiasco was at Arkansas.

TX HS football coach voice ...

"You listen here, sun. You don't never let tha facts get in the way of a good rant."

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm torn. As someone who roots for chaos, I'm lovin' this ....

https://www.dawgsports.com/2022/2/18/22941674/tom-crean-uga-basketball-firing-for-cause

But as someone who roots for the Jackets, I need for uga to not figure the whole basketball thing out.

Ah well, seems no matter who's there, there's no rhyme or reason for how/why we win/lose against them.

So, long story long, chaos wins.

Seems like, rather than tryna find a flimsy reason to fire him for-cause, they oughta just fire him for suckin'.

slugboy

Staff member

https://www.dawgsports.com/2022/2/18/22941674/tom-crean-uga-basketball-firing-for-cause

But as someone who roots for the Jackets, I need for uga to not figure the whole basketball thing out.

Ah well, seems no matter who's there, there's no rhyme or reason for how/why we win/lose against them.

Seems like, rather than tryna find a flimsy reason to fire him for-cause, they oughta just fire him for suckin'.
It does look like a flimsy reason to me, too. No one would care if he were winning.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck

Screw that!! If they fire him they need to be stuck paying every him dime that's on his contract

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I hope the fire him for cause then get caught up in years of legal wrangling as he tries to claw back his money. Then all the coaches avoid the job because of it.
That’s masterclass KG! Drive the dagger all the way in. That dude is straight stealing money. His salary is virtually double Pastner’s.