Coaching Carousel 4 - Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm happy to hear about Prohm. Allows me to keep his name in my head until it is ultimately dashed. Does mean it is going to cost alot more to get him to move from Ames. Which will probably take GT out as I doubt we would pay it. He has set up a nice little pipeline from Chicago. Hasn't won fewer than 23 games in a season in his 4 years at Iowa St.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
The smartest thing Slive did there was getting all the schools in a room and basically telling them to stop ratting each other out.
Remember when the SEC programs were always getting on probation - it was basically because a school would get pissed off about what another school did and rat them out to the NCAA.
Slive just made it so that they don't tattle on each other and it is better for all of them.

That's exactly right. Alabama and Tennessee were in a tattletale war that was particularly destructive.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Tennessee will fire women's head coach Holly Warlick soon and the rumored replacement is Louisville women's head coach Jeff Walz. This was mentioned on Louisville TV morning news. The word going around is Jeff Walz doesn't get along at all with the Louisville AD and he will be willing to go to Tennessee for whatever Tennessee will offer him.