Coaching Acumen of the Future Staff . . .

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
I know I'm looking a little far ahead here and I do not intend for this to be a negative post about the upcoming staff but.....

Since CGC has now won 3 consecutive National Championships and been hired away to coach the Atlanta Waffle Houses (formerly known as the Falcons) are we sure that the new staff can make the right adjustments in the game?

Tashard Choice has been a great running backs coach but do you think he has the correct game management abilities to be the head coach? I'm totally fine with him being a super hero on the side and at nights, rah rah rah, but do you think he might be distracted from the play on the field?

Milwaukee

Banned
pgJ20wz0ErOo.gif

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I know I'm looking a little far ahead here and I do not intend for this to be a negative post about the upcoming staff but.....

Since CGC has now won 3 consecutive National Championships and been hired away to coach the Atlanta Waffle Houses (formerly known as the Falcons) are we sure that the new staff can make the right adjustments in the game?

Tashard Choice has been a great running backs coach but do you think he has the correct game management abilities to be the head coach? I'm totally fine with him being a super hero on the side and at nights, rah rah rah, but do you think he might be distracted from the play on the field?

I dunno, but 11-1 and he's on the hot seat. 10-2 and he's outta here.