CNN Commentator Says Maxine Waters Could Be The 2020 Democratic Nominee For President

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by MikeJackets1967, Jul 13, 2018.

1. MikeJackets1967

MikeJackets1967 Helluva Engineer

Whiskey_Clear and GT_05 like this.
  2. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

I think Booker will be the nominee with Warren as a running mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. WreckinGT

WreckinGT Helluva Engineer

I actually like Maxine Waters. She has some fire in her. She isn't running for President at the age of 82 though. That is nonsense.

4. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

Booker could have a shot...he doesn't "seem" so extreme...but if he chooses Waters as a running mate.....smdh

GT_05 likes this.
  5. MikeJackets1967

If Mad Maxine is the Democratic Nominee for President,President Trump will win 47 States in the 2020 Presidential Election

6. MikeJackets1967

Right now i think Joe Biden will be the Democratic Candidate in 2020,he has more pull than anyone in the Democratic Party right now. I think Hillary will make a run for the Democratic Nomination in 2020 but will fall short.

7. WreckinGT

I remember thinking this when Trump was running. It turns out America likes lunatics.

8. MikeJackets1967

Mad Maxine isn't President Trump

9. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

We just like people who make sense (Waters fails there) and deliver on their promises (ditto).

MikeJackets1967 likes this.
  10. WreckinGT

The man that supposedly makes sense said this a week ago:

11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Yup.

The only way Maxine has a chance is because Trump is the current President. The only way Hillary had a chance was because Trump was the alternative. And vice versa.

We kind of get what we deserve.

12. MikeJackets1967

90% of Republicans support President Trump now;) Ted Cruz,Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush would have all lost to Hillary in the 2016 Presidential Election;)

13. grandpa jacket

grandpa jacket Ramblin' Wreck

That ticket would win

14. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

New York.

AE 87, GT_05 and MikeJackets1967 like this.
  15. MikeJackets1967

The Northeast and West Coast would be all they would win. President Trump would win everthing else and get a second term as President.

16. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

Ted isn’t very charismatic but he would have destroyed her in the debates anyway. And would have won imo. Idiots like one of my liberal friends crossed over to vote for Trump instead of Hillary here in Georgia. Did enough of that occur to change the outcome in Georgia? Probably not. But every time he complains about Trump, I take great pleasure in telling his dumb *** that he voted for Trump before I did.

17. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

As much as I dislike some of the possible Democrat candidates, Joe Biden would be just about the worse. He has said some of the most racist, insensitive things of anybody out there. If he's the candidate, it would give the Dancing Cobra cover.

IMHO, they need a young John Edwards type of governor (please ignore the social failings part - that's not what I mean) who can more closely identify with the younger folks and who has executive leadership experience. The Democrats challenge is that they only have 16 Governors out of the 50 states...so they have an extremely tiny pool to choose from. The vast majority of those governors are places like California, Illinois, New York, Hawaii, etc. that are unelectable nationally.

18. MountainBuzzMan

MountainBuzzMan Helluva Engineer

If Maxine would win, then it would have completed the full transition of life imitating movies. In this case idiocracy. It seems like we are well on our way already.

19. MikeJackets1967

A Gary Hart type would be an interesting pick for the Democrats,he was an even more hardcore version of John Edwards;):LOL:

20. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

He said ignore the social failings