Clinton & Trump are criminals and should be in jail. /sarcasm

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

@Northeast Stinger

I gotta go back and ask again though....what mix of power production would you propose? The only true forms of clean energy are hydro and wind and there are eco opponents to both of those also. Not to mention the fact that both together couldn't come close to meeting our energy needs.

I'd bet you a $1000 that if someone proposed harnessing energy from ocean waves and currents the eco nuts would oppose that also. For the potential of harming reefs, corrals, kelp, or sea lice even.

I'm still waiting for an AGW alarmist to propose a method of meeting our energy needs without either crippling our economy or taxing the :poop: out of us with little to show for it.

If we could harness the hot gas that comes out of Trump, we could power a bigly portion of America.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm not a fan of Trump, but the antiTrump madness is nuts.

Don Lemon really cracks me up, but I have to be in the right mood to tolerate his madness. He claims Trump is unhinged but he is only projecting his own insanity.

Trump is bombastic, Trump is thin skinned, Trump is pompous. I think all of these descriptors are true of him.

But these claims that Trump is "deranged" or "unhinged" is utter madness and it's impossible for me to take these folks seriously when they try to make this case.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Don Lemon really cracks me up, but I have to be in the right mood to tolerate his madness. He claims Trump is unhinged but he is only projecting his own insanity.

Trump is bombastic, Trump is thin skinned, Trump is pompous. I think all of these descriptors are true of him.

But these claims that Trump is "deranged" or "unhinged" is utter madness and it's impossible for me to take these folks seriously when they try to make this case.
He's only unhinged when it comes to Russia. In that case he is off the charts.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
The media is worse than I have ever seen it. Even stuff like the Today Show. He has made hundreds of journalists and media personalities go insane.

There...you found it...his secret plan! Make the media go so badly insane they lose all semblance of credibility with moderate Americans, who stop listening to their drivel, and return us to a more reasonable time.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully he loses at the primary stage next cycle.

He's one of my two U.S. Senators though I am in GA on a long term, though temporary basis. Don't see Bob getting beat any time soon unless some strange things come together in TN. The one that need to get her hat handed to her is that lunatic Marsha Blackburn!

Deleted member 2897

He's one of my two U.S. Senators though I am in GA on a long term, though temporary basis. Don't see Bob getting beat any time soon unless some strange things come together in TN. The one that need to get her hat handed to her is that lunatic Marsha Blackburn!

We have Lindsey Graham in my state. He just walks around yelling, "WAR!" as the answer to every question before he even hears what the question is. There is nowhere in the world he'd like to have devoid of our troops. All he does is walk around and try to get people to like him, so he ends up changing his position all the time. Like with the healthcare bill - for several years he spoke of the need to improve it and then when he finally had the chance he said no. Yet he keeps getting elected. I have no idea why. His campaign speeches are like "I [war] have enjoyed [war] being [war] your Senator for [war] the last [war] several years, and [war] I hope you'll [war] vote for [war] me again [war] this year!"

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
We have Lindsey Graham in my state. He just walks around yelling, "WAR!" as the answer to every question before he even hears what the question is. There is nowhere in the world he'd like to have devoid of our troops. All he does is walk around and try to get people to like him, so he ends up changing his position all the time. Like with the healthcare bill - for several years he spoke of the need to improve it and then when he finally had the chance he said no. Yet he keeps getting elected. I have no idea why. His campaign speeches are like "I [war] have enjoyed [war] being [war] your Senator for [war] the last [war] several years, and [war] I hope you'll [war] vote for [war] me again [war] this year!"

Where in SC are you?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Anyone that refuses to see Russia as a strategic threat and in opposition to us globally is dumb or crazy.

What I have seen from Trump thus far is no different than Hillary's inept and laughable attempt at e "reset" button.

You think Secretary Clinton would've gone after the Syrian air-force under the Russians' noses the way Trump did? Imo, the guy's a nut with his twitter, TV, and management style. Still, from a policy point of view, he's much more realistic in foreign policy--especially in middle east--than he campaigned. I was worried that he was going to be way too isolationist.

I think he made a major mistake in letting/trusting the House and Senate to handle the repeal and replace. He should've just taken Tom Price's plan, gone on TV, and sold it. Now, he should call out the Republican leadership in both the House and the Senate to publicly explain why they should continue to be trusted.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Anyone who doesn't recognize that war is hell is a complete ignoramous. To be avoided at all costs. But sometimes necessary unfortunately. What we have forgotten as a nation imo is the need to war in a manner to make our adversaries desire to never face off against us again.

When I hear Lindsey propose utilizing military force I can't help but imagine him donning BDUs, carrying a rifle to battle, and completely soiling himself in the process. I just don't think he would ever have the cojones to go himself.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Anyone who doesn't recognize that war is hell is a complete ignoramous. To be avoided at all costs. But sometimes necessary unfortunately. What we have forgotten as a nation imo is the need to war in a manner to make our adversaries desire to never face off against us again.

When I hear Lindsey propose utilizing military force I can't help but imagine him donning BDUs, carrying a rifle to battle, and completely soiling himself in the process. I just don't think he would ever have the cojones to go himself.

I don't think Trump's military would let him in ... Eeeeeyyyyooooo! (sorry, did I post that out loud)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Anyone that refuses to see Russia as a strategic threat and in opposition to us globally is dumb or crazy.

What I have seen from Trump thus far is no different than Hillary's inept and laughable attempt at e "reset" button.
Hillary would have been the most experienced President going in we ever would have had. Too bad the Russians chose our president for us. We are going to be paying a long time.

Anyone who find fault with this statement is, my opinion, as unhinged as Trump.

Sits back and waits for the crazies to involuntarily spasm.
:)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Hillary would have been the most experienced President going in we ever would have had. Too bad the Russians chose our president for us. We are going to be paying a long time.

I am not surprised that this is your view.

Deleted member 2897

The problem is she would have been impeached quicker than Trump. That's why I never had a problem with people who voted for Trump or for Hillary. It was a lose-lose proposition. With a Republican House and Senate, and with all her lying under oath about classified stuff, the email server, and the corruption with the Clinton Foundation, she wouldn't have lasted 6 months. I gave Trump 2 years, only because he's stubborn and the Republicans in the House are stubborn and it will take the Democrats taking over the House first.

Democrats, in my opinion, are playing right into the Russians' hands more than the Republicans are. The Russians don't care who is President, they just want to sow the seeds of mistrust, angst, and uncertainty around the country. Democrats and the media are all doing just fine playing into that. Here we sit 18 months into when the investigations begun, and nobody has still found anything. There is nothing. What is real is that Russia hacks into anything they can get into (both parties), selectively leaks stuff, and then plays games on both sides and sits back and watches the crazies involuntarily spasm.