Clemson Tigers Series...Neuter the Tigers!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer

R-1508150-1365961026-3457.jpeg.jpg

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Anderson is mentioned in the tweet, we'll see if he notices. LOL.
He hasn't updated his Twitter since before coming to campus, but we'll see.
Teammates with Grenkoski.
East Cobb Alumni.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Defense wins games and championships. Biggest play of the day IMHO.

Anyone who can help with OBS file size, please PM me. It's a 48M MP4 file and I'd like to make smaller. Hope to upload B4th later to MediaFire..

Or if anyone could put it on YouTube .....

Last edited:

FittedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Anyone who can help with OBS file size, please PM me. It's a 48M MP4 file and I'd like to make smaller. Hope to upload B4th later to MediaFire..

DeLeo to Waddell to Wilhite
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/62/02/C26A1E00-0EF7-4BF6-B469-CA5F36FBA75B/IMG_1311.mov

Deleted member 2897

Thanks for sharing, what a ****ing baseball play.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Do we know if Turley coming back to back up next year?
He's a Covid Junior and just graduated?
Jamie Taylor is another Covid Junior, graduated this weekend, listed as Catcher.

Who's another back up to Prada next year in case of injury or another "adverse reaction to therapy"? No one else listed.....

Harry Ford (incoming 21 class) won't make it to campus unless he isn't drafted high enough, which I don't see happening.
Everyone has him in 1st round.

Maybe we're shopping? No Catcher listed in 22 class. (PG Top 10 class)
Landon Yates listed in 23....

FittedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Is there a live transfer portal link on D1?

Even if Jake is in the portal, it doesn't mean he wanted to leave ..........
You have to subscribe. Go to the top menu bar “Off-season” you will see transfer portal information. Three GT players In the portal. There are literally teams of players from cancelled programs in the portal along with graduate students from several different leagues, and players who are leaving their current teams. My guess is there will be plenty of catchers who want to come to “Catcher U”.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You have to subscribe. Go to the top menu bar “Off-season” you will see transfer portal information. Three GT players In the portal. There are literally teams of players from cancelled programs in the portal along with graduate students from several different leagues, and players who are leaving their current teams. My guess is there will be plenty of catchers who want to come to “Catcher U”.

Thanks, I didn't realize D1 had the live tracker.

First off, I wish Jake the best in all his future endeavors. Based on Coach Hall's statement in one of the game interviews something like "Cameron was ready to play but didn't like the circumstances he got to start." indicate there is no bad blood but bad circumstances.

Second, it is not normal for a player who is occasionally starting (as recent as April 20th) to transfer mid-season.
1620730527866.png

Squints

Helluva Engineer
I don't think it's that strange. Semester just finished and he thinks he has the talent to be a starting catcher somewhere. He's probably right and if he stays he's never going to get the bulk of playing time over Parada and we have a lot of 1B and DH options already.