Clemson Ticket Location Released

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
regular season tickets are at the 20 yard line, 8th row. Clemson tickets are in the corner of the endzone (section 106) 26th row.
I'm pretty pissed tbh.

Patrick Swayze Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Annual corporate club seat licenses at MBS are still corporate club seats for this game. I’m going off an N=1, but because of that I’m assuming that holds true for most of the premium sideline seats.
Bumping this for some clarity, in case anyone missed it.

I'm also fairly certain last year's UNC game had a better seating arrangement because the corporate seats weren't occupied by... corporate ATL. My guess is "Chick-fil-a kickoff" has something to do with seats remaining with the licensees, resulting in a lack of GT season ticket holder assignments on the sidelines. Could also be that corporations were simply more inclined to keep their tix for this one too. Just guessing.

I realize that doesn't necessarily make anyone feel better. But at least it suggests the GTAA could have made best of what inventory they were given (rather than the ol' buckshot approach).

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Bumping this for some clarity, in case anyone missed it.

I'm also fairly certain last year's UNC game had a better seating arrangement because the corporate seats weren't occupied by... corporate ATL. My guess is "Chick-fil-a kickoff" has something to do with seats remaining with the licensees, resulting in a lack of GT season ticket holder assignments on the sidelines. Could also be that corporations were simply more inclined to keep their tix for this one too. Just guessing.

I realize that doesn't necessarily make anyone feel better. But at least it suggests the GTAA could have made best of what inventory they were given (rather than the ol' buckshot approach).
Correct. This is different than normal Mayhem at MBS. Within the framework of Mayhem deal, but actually a pre-season bowl...Chick-Filet Kick Off. Sponsors and corporate are allocated much of the lower bowl between the 30's. Not so for the other Mayhem games. It's a one off in the series.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
How so? How did they lie?
I'm not sure this statement from GTAA is true:

GT season ticket members will have priority access to preferred seating options (including premium seating).

It sure didn't work like this for me & others on here.

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
I feel like this is a dumb question but I got my mobile ticket email and there was no Clemson game included, just the other 5 home games and something called a 'season ticket holder locator'. Was the Clemson game not included in the season ticket package? Was I supposed to order that game separate?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I feel like this is a dumb question but I got my mobile ticket email and there was no Clemson game included, just the other 5 home games and something called a 'season ticket holder locator'. Was the Clemson game not included in the season ticket package? Was I supposed to order that game separate?

You have to open it through the Mercedes-Benz Stadium App. Those tickets were emailed separately on the 9th of August.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

You have to open it through the Mercedes-Benz Stadium App. Those tickets were emailed separately on the 9th of August.
Chick fil A bowl app is where I got mine. Instructions should be in an earlier email.