Clemson Ticket Location Released

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
For STHs the Clemson game location should now show up when looking at your tickets in your account. We got screwed and are in the endzone (103 MBS) even though we moved even more towards the middle we went from 101 to 102 at Bobby Dodd but these are worse than the Tennessee game. I figured we would be in 106 or 107 at MBS based on where we are located in Bobby Dodd. Oh well. The wife was able to find a way to switch shifts and we are going to be there loud and proud.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Section 103 row 54. As long as I'm there for the upset, I'm good! Although the below is a word for word reply I got this morning asking about tickets from an email I sent Wednesday of this week.
Good Morning,

First we will send out the Clemson tickets next week through MSB’s system. The week following, around the 15th, we will send out the season tickets and they will be available on your GT App.

Let us know if you have any questions or need anything.

Have a great day,

GT Ticket Office
And then that same day, ticket locations are given out. Just pitiful. But heard the mutts ticket guy just quite because it's a pain. Maybe this mobile crap isnt as great as they though it would be.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Same here. CL2 at Dodd, corner end zone at the Benz. Makes me wonder where the good seats are going?
I don't know if the 20 yd line is considered good, but I donate a fair amount and that's where I landed. I basically got kicked over a section from where I believe I should be sitting, not as bad as Tennessee where I got screwed and ended up in the endzone.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
So if this keeps happening with worse tickets than at BDS then alums won't care about that game if they feel they are getting the shaft. This was obviously done as a recruiting stunt and not for the fans. At least it will not be affected by the weather. It's probably exciting for our players.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Same here. CL2 at Dodd, corner end zone at the Benz. Makes me wonder where the good seats are going?
Wow... I'm guessing since we "gave up the home game" this is just getting people into the stadium and less giving equal seating to STHs. Honestly because of this the price should go down. We lost a home game and basically had to pay the same for worst seats regardless of where the game is played. I'd much rather play at Bobby Dodd and sit where I paid to sit than be at MBS and sit in the endzone for the same amount of money.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Seems like the season ticket holders are being left in the cold. Multiple decades worth of tickets and donations should get better seats than corner endzone. The ticket rep was intentionally vague about why no upgrades were available. His exact words were that “you don’t have any upgrades available”. Guess I need to donate more. Makes you wonder what is really going on. It’s really gonna suck if the premium midfield seats are half full. All complaining aside, I can’t wait to be there in my seats.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
from the 20 yard line at Bobby Dodd to behind the corner of the end zone. Like bowl tickets, much better on the open market. However no choice when part of Season Ticket package. Along with 4 of first 5 at home during warmer weather and two home games at home after October 1st.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like no one has really good seats on here. I am curious if anyone has theories about where the good seats are going? Best case, I can see recruits in the seats (although they were on-field against UNC last year). Worst case, they’re getting sold directly by Tech on third party ticket reselling websites to presumably put Clemson fans in the best seats. But I may be missing something…

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Looks like no one has really good seats on here. I am curious if anyone has theories about where the good seats are going? Best case, I can see recruits in the seats (although they were on-field against UNC last year). Worst case, they’re getting sold directly by Tech on third party ticket reselling websites to presumably put Clemson fans in the best seats. But I may be missing something…
It's a chic fil a opening game. It's not a GT home game. Tech got a limited allotment. We gave up a home game to go to this. We gain revenue, but lose guaranteed seating.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I think you needed to be 3 digit AT to be between the 40's, guessing somewhere around 2000 between the 30's.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
from the 20 yard line at Bobby Dodd to behind the corner of the end zone. Like bowl tickets, much better on the open market. However no choice when part of Season Ticket package. Along with 4 of first 5 at home during warmer weather and two home games at home after October 1st.
... Yeah, that schedulers ***d us over, imo