Clemson postgame

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Dabo put Lawerence back in just to prove how much better they were and how he could have really laid it on us.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
For as much as they are harping on the new cut blocking rules, I wish the refs would at least enforce the illegal man down field rule against Clemson. It was pretty blantant on two of Lawrence's TDs, not even ticky tack.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Hey on the bright side, Clemson fans are mad that their schedule is too soft and are worried about when they do play a top 5 team, they will blow it.

Anyways we played a top 2 team, we knew it would be ugly. But the first half Clemson didn't beat us, we beat our selves again. I just hope the team isn't checked out for the rest of the season.

Regardless , CPJ sure has a lot of angry fans right now and rightfully so

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
No, it isn't.

8 wins is our average over the previous 20 years. We aren’t getting there this year and if I had to guess I would say 4 wins would be fair.

We already have been beat by arguably the worst team in the ACC besides us.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't care if we are out-talented by Clemson. We all know that their D-Line and overall talent is well beyond ours.

What bothers me is that we have seniors - fifth year seniors, at that, making bad mistakes. False starts, fumbles, dropped pitches, bad pitches, missed assignments, you name it. I can understand if a true freshman comes in and false starts because the D-Line is stemming ... but when you bobble a pitch or flat out drop it ...

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
8 wins is our average over the previous 20 years. We aren’t getting there this year and if I had to guess I would say 4 wins would be fair.

Maybe, but that doesn't mean the season is over, because there is no transitive property in college football. Losing to Pitt doesn't mean we lose to everyone else. Not saying things look great or anything. Just saying it ain't over 'til it's over. And it ain't over.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Terrible game, and worse looking future. Only one thing left to look forward to this year.
Why is it a rough looking future? Have we looked good? No, but let’s all stop pretending like there are not winnable games over the next 7 weeks.

We may end up having a horrible season, but perhaps we should actually play the season before ****ting all over everything.

GT_EE78

Banned

Nahhhh , UNC gonna beat us too

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
UNC beat Pitt today at home so that one will be a fight as well. I only see a couple more wins this year.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I'd at least like us to not make mistakes like fumbles from some of the seniors , Clemson didn't beat us the first half we did it all on our own .
Reading these responses, I’m confused as to what people were expecting from today. We lost to the #2 team in the country, not Old Dominion. Some of y’all need to get some perspective.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk